About UNFCU Foundation Grant:
UNFCU Foundation is accepting grant applications, for funding requests of $50,000 or less.
UNFCU Foundation is a New York non-profit organization with a mission to sustain the path out of poverty through healthcare and education for women and children.
The Foundation is closely aligned with the goals of the United Nations agencies as well as other charities and NGOs specializing in efforts to improve the lives of women and children both in the United States and in developing countries.
- Access to grants worth $50,000 and more.
- Receive Immense Support for Initiative
- This Grant is open to women and youth in from Kenya, Uganda, United States of America: New York City; Washington, DC; Virginia; Maryland (only)
- Organizations already receiving support from UNFCU Foundation may continue to submit grant applications without geographic limitations.
- Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be considered for the grant:
- Alignment with the mission of the UNFCU Foundation
- Strong track record over at least a three-year period or an extended pilot period
- Projects should be sustainable and have access to additional support
- Ability to track the impact of the project or organization through reporting of results
- Direct impact to women and children in need, with long-term benefits
Mail: UNFCU Foundation
24-01 44th Road
Long Island City, NY 11101 USA
Deadline: 30 June 2019