At TU Delft (Delft University of Technology) a number of scholarships are available for excellent international applicants. Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships are financed by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. van Effen studied at TU Delft in the 1940’s and strongly believed technological developments will contribute to solving societal issues.
The Foundation Justus & Louise van Effen was established with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc students and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft.
- €30.000 per year for Non-EU/EFTA students
- €11.500 per year for EU/EFTA students
- Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Excellent international applicants who gains admission to one of 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
- With a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an international university outside The Netherlands.
How To Apply:
Application Deadline: 1 December 2019
Complete your MSc application (please review the admission requirements)
In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application:
- Fill and Upload the Scholarship Application Form.
- Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to required documents.
- Two reference letters in either English, French, German or Dutch.
These letters must be:
- from either a previous professor or assistant professor. If you have work experience, one of these letters may be from your employer.
- written on the official letterhead /have the official stamp of the university or company.
- signed by the referee and include your complete name.
To Apply, Please check the following: