Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology, Thaminasat University Scholarships from the Sirindhorn Technology Scholarship Fund are available for excellent students from reputable universities of any foreign country to study in a master’ s or a doctoral degree program at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand.
The scholarships are made available for the following research interest:
Environmental Engineering/ Science/ Technology/ Management, Industrial Engineering and Logistics Systems, Digital Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering, Management Technology, Materials Engineering/ Science/ Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Biochemical Engineering/ Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering/ Science, Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/ Management, Engineering Management, Information and Communication Technology for Embedded Systems.
This scholarship covers the following:
- Full tuition and educational support fees (Full Thesis Support)
- Living allowance of 10,000 Baht per month
- Round trip economy travel expenses, the most direct route to and from Thailand and the recipient’s home country (actual expense, maximum 20,000 Baht/student)
- Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc. (actual expenses, but not over 10,000 Baht)
- Health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand Scholarship recipients are required to stay at the SILT dormitory for a period of at least 12 months.
Candidates for this scholarship must be qualified in the following:
- Must not be a Thailand nationality.
- Excellent academic record (preferably ranked within the top 20 percent of the class)
- Two strong recommendation letters (at least one recommendation letter must come from an academic instructor/advisor)
- Have good health and good conduct.
- Must not be a recipient of another type of scholarship.
- Meet qualifications of SIIT graduate programs admissions (www.siit.tu.ac.thigrad_app)
Conditions to Continue the Scholarship:
1. Maintain a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.25 with no “NP”, or “W” grades. The Scholarship Recipients must also pass all credits enrolled in each semester, and must complete all the degree requirements within the time specified by the regulations.
2. Make good progress in his/her master thesis/doctoral dissertation and report his/her progress every semester.
3. Assist in the Institute’s work for 30 hours per semester, focused primarily on exam proctoring for 24 hours, and laboratory supervision or tutoring courses for 6 hours.
How To Apply:
Deadline for Applications: 30 Sept. 2019
All Applications for the this scholarship is conducted through the online portal.
For the online application process, please prepare and attach required documents as the electronic files (jpeg., jpg., PDF. format) as follows:
1. A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
2. A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
3. An official transcript or current transcript:
For Master’s degree application
* Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least GPA. 2.75
For Doctoral degree application
* Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
4. Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows:
- TOEFL (PBT 400+, or CBT 97+, or IBT 32+) or
- IELTS 4.5+ or
- TU-GET 400+ or
- TOEIC 500+
Remark: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no any certificate of English proficiency test.
5. Citizen ID card or passport
6. Research paper, publication or certificates (if any)
7. Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches’ size as jpeg. only)
Join/follow our various online channels for updates: