About Moving Money for Better Scholarship program:
Are you passionate about financial inclusion? Are you a problem-solver who believes in finding innovative solutions? The Moving Money For Better Scholarship is an opportunity for creative leaders who believe in our purpose of moving money for better.
Western Union is a global leader in cross-border, cross-currency money movement. Western Union connects the digital and physical worlds and makes it possible for consumers and businesses to send and receive money and make payments with speed, ease, and reliability. With their global reach, Western Union moves money for better, connecting family, friends and businesses to enable financial inclusion and support economic growth.
Successful scholars would receive:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis (inclusive) between 22 and 25 October 2019
- The cost of travel to and from London (flights in economy)
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
Venue and Duration:
- Venue: London, UK
- Duration: 22-25 October
Applicants are expected to demonstrate the following:
- That you are between 18-30 Years of age
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change through the financial inclusion of those who may be left behind by the rapidly changing global economy.
- Quality capacity for leadership
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative ideas
Interested individuals can apply for this scholarship by filling the Application Form on the One Young World website.
Deadline: 12 June 2019
Please click here to Apply.
Related Scholarships You Can Apply:
- Canon Collins Scholarships for Postgraduate Study in South Africa – Deadline: 19 August 2019
- Canon Collins Tom Queba Engineering Scholarship for Social Change for South Africans – Deadline: 12 August 2019
- Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Scholarship Programme 2019/2020 for Masters Study in Japan (Fully-funded)
For more information, please visit: One Young World