This is a quick post, please ensure you apply immediately.
The Interns4Afrika program offers talented young people a unique experience with a dynamic and agile technology organisation on the African continent. You will work for 6 months with a Microsoft partner on real projects, collaborating and learning from your colleagues. Whether you’re aspiring for a future in sales, marketing or technology, this is your chance to kick-start your future.
To give you the best chance of success the first month of your internship will be dedicated to developing world class business and technical skills. We’ll support you to rapidly develop your capabilities through the (virtual) classroom and the great work you will do. The competition for a place on Interns 4Afrika is tough but if you are entrepreneurial with a passion for technology, are keen to continue learning and have a flexible can-do attitude we want to hear from you. Join us today, and help shape the Africa of tomorrow.
This is an IT Technical Support Internship:
The IT Technical Support track has four areas which are:
Azure Fundamental, Azure Administrator, Azure Developer and Office 365.
1. Azure Fundamental
• Understand Cloud Concepts
• Understand Core Microsoft 365 Services and Concepts
• Understand Security, Compliance, Privacy and Trust in Microsoft 365
• Understand Microsoft 365 Pricing and Support
2. Azure Administrator
• Manage Azure Subscriptions and Resources
• Manage Identities
• Deploy and Manage Virtual Machines (VMs)
• Implement and Manage Storage
• Configure and Manage Virtual Networks
3. Azure Developer
• Develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service Computer Solution
• Develop Azure Platform as a Service Compute Solutions
• Develop for Azure Storage
• Implement Azure Security
• Monitor, Troubleshoot and Optimize Solutions
• Connect to and Consume Azure Services and Third-party services
4. Office 365
• Design and Implement Microsoft 365 Services
• Manage User Identity and Roles
• Manage Access and Authentication
• Plan Office 365 Workloads and Applications
• Implement Modern Device Services
• Implement Microsoft 365 Security and Threat Management
• Manage Microsoft 365 Governance and Compliance
Do not apply if:
• You have not completed your degree
• You have not completed your National Service
• You are employed
You must apply to your country of Nationality (Not outside)
YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU FAIL TO REVEAL OR DISCLOSE TRUTHFUL INFORMATION
World-Class Skills is about Microsoft’s plans to develop a self-sustaining, world-class education platform, both online and offline, to help Africans develop skills for entrepreneurship and improved employability and competitiveness. Microsoft, in partnership with the host organization, offer you a unique opportunity to kick start your career.
The Interns4Afrika internship program will provide you with a real-world work experience and new skills while working for a leading technology organization on the African continent.
A Technical intern must have:
• Computer science/ IT Qualification
• Networking skills
• Graphic Design Skills
• Web Development Skills
• Previous experience in a variety of server & Desktop based operating system
• The ability to assess and solve issues in a high-pressure environment
• The ability to multitask without sacrificing attention to details
• The ability to work effectively with other groups and teams
• The ability to come up to speed on new project areas
• The passion for technology
• Basic understanding of Azure or any cloud solution
• Be familiar with the Office 365 environment
Main tasks and duties:
• Learn to Administer Office 365, deploy Office 365, manage Share Point Online.
• Support the marketing team to sell Office 365.
• Learn to Build, test and maintain cloud solutions using the Azure platform.
• Provide the necessary support to the sales team.
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Required relevant work experience: one month
Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Lagos, Nigeria (Only Open To Nigerians)
Katsina, Nigeria (Only Open To Nigerians)
Centurion, South Africa (Only Open To South Africans)
Casablanca, Morocco (Only Open To Morocco Citizens)
How To Apply:
Application Deadline: 4 October 2019 (You can still make it)
Please follow these links to Apply to your various locations:
Join/Follow our various online channels for updates:
Click on locations to Apply: