About M100 Young European Journalists Workshop:
The M100 Young European Journalists Workshop is part of the renowned annual international media conference M100 Sanssouci Colloquium. The workshop addresses a young generation of journalists and editors between the ages of 18 of 26 from Europe, the countries of the Eastern Partnership (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Ukraine, and Moldova), and Russia. In addition to the cultivation of practical and theoretical knowledge relating to journalistic work, the workshop also seeks to generate professional contacts and long-term ties among participants.
- Applicants must be Young journalists between 18 and 26 years from Europe, the countries of the Eastern Partnership (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine) and Russia.
- Applications for the conference must be submitted in English.
The M100YEJ workshop enables international and interdisciplinary networking of the participants from different European countries and therefore provides the unique possibility to initiate own cross-border media projects. To this end, the young journalists will have:
- The opportunity to present their projects to potential funders that could serve as financing partners or provide feedback.
- At the end of the workshop the young journalists will attend the international media conference M100 Sanssouci Colloquium in Potsdam, uniting Europe’s top editors, commentators and media owners alongside key public figures.
Veneu and Duration:
- Venue: Potsdam & Berlin, Germany
- Duration: 9 – 18 September 2019
Theme: “Reading in the Digital Age – Innovative Journalism”
How To Apply (Application Procedure):
You can apply for this opportunity by sending your applications to [email protected] on or before 16 June 2019, midnight.
Your application must include a project proposal, a CV and a letter of motivation. Only applications in English are taken into consideration.
Your project proposals should adhere to the following instructions
We have a community, where you could get help with Q&A on this Application:
Related Workshops & Training You Can Participate:
- Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2019 in Berlin (Fully-Funded)
- EJN Fellowship Program 2019 (Fully Funded)
- M100 Young European Journalists Workshop 2019 in Germany.
For more information, please visit: M100YEJ website