About International Nuremberg Principles Academy (INPA) Internship:
The International Nuremberg Principles Academy (INPA) is seeking individuals on an ongoing basis for 3-month internships to support the individual areas of event organization, press, and research.
The International Nuremberg Principles Academy (Nuremberg Academy) is a foundation established to promote international criminal law and is based at the site of the Nuremberg Trials, the birthplace of modern international criminal law. The Nuremberg Academy makes it a special priority to work with countries and societies that face challenges in international criminal law. Founders of the foundation are the German Foreign Office, the Free State of Bavaria and the City of Nuremberg.
Accepted candidates would benefit from:
- Interesting and diverse insights into the work of an internationally oriented foundation located in Nuremberg, the birthplace of modern international criminal law
- Internship compensation based on the number of hours worked per week
- Flexible working hours
Eligibility & Requirements:
Interested Applicants are expected to:
- Be undergraduates pursuing a degree in a university.
- Study in a subject relevant to the respective work area.
- Have the ability to rapidly grasp new tasks and concepts.
- Have excellent communication and language skills (working languages are German and English).
- Have creative implementation of tasks.
- Have knowledge of MS Office.
- Have personal initiative, commitment, and reliability.
- Have Legal age.
- 3 months.
How To Apply:
Applicants are to prepare a brief, informative application with their resume and a cover letter specifying the possible period of time and number of hours of week they would like to work and submit it to [email protected]
For other enquiries please contact:
Petra Härtel, Head of administration
Phone: +49 (0) 911 – 231 23973, [email protected]
Deadline: ongoing.International Nuremberg Principles Academy