About Harvard Business School Crossroads Emerging Leaders Program:
The Crossroads Emerging Leaders Program was inaugurated in 2017 as a joint effort between the Harvard Business School Club of the GCC, HBS Professors Tarun Khanna and Karim Lakhani, and The Lakshmi Mittal and Family South Asia Institute at Harvard University.
The Program is a prestigious and a fully funded career development opportunity for students from across the world, who are the first member of their family—or the first generation within their family—to attend university and facing challenges of financial and social circumstances. Following a rigorous multi-stage evaluation process, exceptional students are selected from a diverse applicant pool to take part in this unique educational experience.
The ultimate aim of the Crossroads Program is to create a diverse pipeline of future graduate students at leading universities, such as Harvard, and future leaders from across an array of social-economic, racial and cultural backgrounds.
This program covers:
- An all-expense-paid trip to Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai; venue of the program.
- Board, lodging, and class materials.
- An opportunity to network and connect with professionals in the Harvard Business Club
This program is eligible to the following:
- Applicants from South Asia, Central Asia, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and the United States (Note: USA nationals are not eligible for the in-person segment of the Crossroads Program held in Dubai).
- Undergraduates or recent graduate between 18-24 years old.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply for the Emerging Leaders Program by filling the online application with the following documents:
- A One-Page Resume
- School Transcript
- Recommendation Letter
Deadline: 30 August 2019 | Please to apply, follow this vital instruction.
We have a community, where you could get help with Q&A on this Application:
Related Workshops & Training You Can Participate:
- Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2019 in Berlin (Fully-Funded)
- EJN Fellowship Program 2019 (Fully Funded)
- M100 Young European Journalists Workshop 2019 in Germany.
For more information, please visit: The Lakshmi Mittal and Family South Asia Institute at Harvard University