About Stronger Together! Global Sudden Opportunity Grant:
Are you a global or regional coalition or network that is led by one of Voice’s target groups?
Do you see sudden and unanticipated opportunities where you want to stand in solidarity with marginalized people to influence global, regional and national decision-makers? Do you want to promote more inclusion of groups and communities so far excluded?
Are you worried about new threats that could limit the full enjoyment of your human rights or lead to even more discrimination and exclusion of marginalized and discriminated communities?
If you answered “yes” to the questions above, then consider applying to this Call for Proposals.
Voice is an innovative grant facility that supports the most marginalized and discriminated people in ten low- and lower-middle income countries in Africa and Asia. It aims to amplify and connect thus far unheard voices in efforts to leave no one behind. Voice is an initiative of and financed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands as part of their overall policy framework ‘Dialogue and Dissent’ and is executed by a consortium between Oxfam Novib and Hivos.
- Access to Grants worth 5,000-200,000 Euro
- Receive success driven support
Interested applicants must have a project targeted at:
- Age-discriminated vulnerable groups, notably the young and the elderly
- Indigenous groups and ethnic minorities.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people
- People living with disabilities
- Women facing exploitation, abuse and/or violence
Please follow these steps to apply for this grant:
- Take the eligibility test available to assess whether you are eligible.
- If you have passed the eligibility test, you simply need to send an Email to [email protected] describing your collective action, for how long will it be implemented, and how much funding is required in no longer than 2 paragraphs. Make sure to succinctly describe what the sudden opportunity is, the actions you intend to take, and the actors undertaking the collective action.
If the collective action meets the criteria of the grant, Voice will contact you to discuss further and send you an application form to complete. Once the application form has been submitted through our system, we aim to make decisions within 4 weeks after application. Projects that are rewarded with funding must be implemented within 6 to 12 months after approval of the application.
Deadline: 31 December 2019