About Doha Youth Camp for Voluntary and Humanitarian Work:
The human being represents a fundamental value in the code of Islamic ethics, and young people work to consolidate this value through giving, sharing, and caring. Societies are constructed upon cooperation among their members regardless of their status, because society is like one body, when one of the limbs suffers, the whole body responds to it with sleeplessness and fever. Young people represent a shield for this societal body, as Youth is the power of the nation.
In this context, the Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF), an international organization affiliated to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), invites the youth of Muslim countries to register for Doha Youth Camp for Voluntary and Humanitarian Work, in cooperation with Qatar Red Crescent in Doha (from October 28th to November 6th, 2019), as part of the activities of “Doha, Capital of Islamic Youth for 2019”, which represents an opportunity for young Muslims to exchange experiences and expertise in the field of volunteering and humanitarian work.
Doha Youth camp covers:
- All travel expenses to and from the participant’s country of residence.
- Internal transportation, accommodation and meals.
The camp will be held from October 28th to November 6th 2019 (The arrival of participants is scheduled one day before the start and departure one day after).
A- General Conditions:
- Participants must be from 18 to 30 years old for both genders.
- Participation is allowed to young people belonging to OIC Member States or being young representatives of Muslim communities.
- The participant shall submit an accredited certificate proving that he has a sound reputation and good conduct.
- The participant must adhere to the event’s regulations and procedures as stated by the organizing committee.
B- Selection criteria:
- The Curriculum Vitae sent by the candidate will be evaluated by the selection team according to the following criteria:
- Being able to understand Arabic And English language as it will be used to conduct the training.
- Being able to adapt to hard field activities.
- Providing medical certificate proving he/she is healthy and fit.
- Passing compulsory medical examination.
- Having previous experience in humanitarian and volunteer work.
- Being able to work in teams.
How To Participate:
- Application form must be submitted at least one month before the date of the event, due to September 28th, 2019.
- Curriculum Vitae and required information shall be attached at the application form.
- Selected participants will receive a confirmation of participation in the training through their email as indicated in the application form.
Deadline: 20 September 2019.
Please click Here to register.
We have a community, where you could get help with Q&A on this Application:
Related Workshops & Training You Can Participate:
- Westerwelle Young Founders Programme 2019 in Berlin (Fully-Funded)
- EJN Fellowship Program 2019 (Fully Funded)
- M100 Young European Journalists Workshop 2019 in Germany.
For more information, please visit: Doha OIC Youth Capital