The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute established in 2005, under the initiative of Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol. The aim of the CGI is to employ the most recent interactive teaching techniques used in world leading educational and research institutions to produce effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their countries’ needs towards sustainable development. The CGI is presently offering programs leading to a Master’s degree in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Sciences.
The scholarship covers:
- Tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents).
- Round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and others.
The scholarship award will cover 6 weeks refresher courses and follow by a period of 2 years Master’s Degree study, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress.
Eligibility & Requirements:
This Scholarship is open to the eligible applicants who meet the following qualifications:
- Are not a citizen of any ASEAN country
- Are Under 30 years of age
- Hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 in one of the following fields:
Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical TechnologyPharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research.
- Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS).
- Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Sciences
How To Apply:
Applicants should complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Postgraduate Scholarship Program’s application form (for NON-ASEAN) and submit together with other supporting documents through the following channel:
(1) Send via e-mail the scanned file of the application form and all the supporting document to:
(2) After step (1) send all the original documents via postal services
No consideration will be given to application with incomplete of supporting documents.
Please Submit The Following Supporting Document:
- Full Academic Transcript
- Three Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose explaining interest of study
- Medical History Report
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening
Deadline: 30th October 2019
Please send you Application to the following:
Postal Address: The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program) 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road,Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND