About Canon Collins Tom Queba Engineering Scholarship:
Canon Collins Trust in partnership with Tom Queba Memorial Fund is delighted to offer scholarships for Masters level study in engineering subjects at South African universities. We will award two scholarships per year in the name of Tom Queba.
These scholarships are offered in memory of Tom Queba, who was a leader in the George taxi industry. His passion, commitment and vision for improved public transport, and for the future of the minibus taxi industry in George, have contributed greatly to the achievement of the GO GEORGE bus service. He was tragically killed in 2014, which prompted Pegasys to form the Tom Queba Memorial Fund and establish this scholarship in his memory.
- Receive a scholarship value of up to R100,000.
- Supports both full and partial scholarships.
- Applications for distant learning are allowed.
- Get to participate in the scholars annual conference.
Interested Applicants must:
- Be a black female national of, and normally resident in, South Africa
- Be in possession of a good first degree (minimum second class, upper division or equivalent) or about to graduate in the year of application
- Be studying or applying to study at a Masters level in engineering subjects at a South African university (Preference will be given to those studying engineering subjects that have a societal benefit.)
How To Apply:
Interested applicants can apply by sending their completed application form to [email protected]. Please download and save the copy of the applications form on to your computer before you fill it in.
Deadline: 12 August 2019.
Related Scholarships You Can Apply:
- Canon Collins Scholarships for Postgraduate Study in South Africa – Deadline: 19 August 2019
- Canon Collins Tom Queba Engineering Scholarship for Social Change for South Africans – Deadline: 12 August 2019
- Japan-WCO Human Resource Development Scholarship Programme 2019/2020 for Masters Study in Japan (Fully-funded)
For more information, please visit: Canon Collins Trust