Please carefully read all the information.
The Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP) has been initiated by Wageningen University & Research to give talented and motivated students from Africa the opportunity to study in Wageningen.
With this programme, Wageningen wants to support capacity building in Africa by attracting excellent students for a 2-years master’s programme.
What is the Africa Scholarship Programme?
- Number of scholarships: 7
- Citizenship: All African countries
- Application deadline: 1 February 2020
- Start master’s programme: 1 September 2020
- Eligibility for the scholarship: Excellent students with a GPA of 80 percent or higher in a bachelor degree, and admitted to a Wageningen University MSc Programme.
The scholarship covers the following:
- Travel to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for 2 years
- Tuition fee
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- Budget to visit one seminar/conference in Europe
- Participation in the ‘Reach your full potential’ programme
Eligibility And Requirements:
The admission requirements for the master’s apply to all MSc programmes of Wageningen University. Individual programmes may have specific requirements in addition to the general requirements.
Enrolment in a MSc programme at Wageningen University requires:
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a field of science relevant to your selected programme.
- Sufficient quality of the bachelor’s degree as shown by an average unweighted mark of at least 7 (Dutch system) or the international equivalent of the required quality as determined in the International credentials evaluation guideline.
- Fulfil the English requirements of Wageningen University & Research.
How To Apply:
Interested Applicants should have the following at while applying for the scholarship:
- Bachelors Degree
- Transcript of Academic records
- Sufficient English Language Proficiency
- Statement of motivation/purpose
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Optional: Other Documents
Join/Follow our various online channels for updates:
Deadline: Varies by course starting dates.